1. EFL Teacher
Malta University Language School is seeking to employ an enthusiastic, experienced, CELTA or CerTESOL qualified EFL teacher to work all year round. Experience teaching IELTS and exam classes will be considered an asset. Interested candidates are to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Assistant Director of Studies
Malta University Language School is seeking to employ an Assistant Director of Studies.
Assisting and supporting the Director of Studies in all matters relating to the latter’s executive functions, the Assistant Director of Studies’ responsibilities include:
- The running of the school’s main office efficiently and effectively;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the set objectives;
- Teaching when required;
- Demonstrating resourcefulness, flexibility and
- Promoting the School and enhancing its brand through written and verbal
- In possession of a valid ELT Permit, a CELTA or Cert. Tesol (or any other comparable qualification) and at least 750 ELT contact hours of experience;
- An outgoing personality, with excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
The following will be considered an asset:
- Knowledge of other languages, other than English.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales
- Experience with an ELT Classing
Persons aspiring for this post need to be mature in disposition and able to deal discreetly and tactfully with internal and external clients.
(An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.)
Applications including a detailed CV are to be addressed to the Group Chief Executive Officer, Malta University Holding Company Limited, University Residence, Triq Robert Mifsud Bonnici, Lija LJA 1405 and received by noon, Tuesday 22nd October 2019. Electronic applications may be sent to email@example.com.
3. Japanese Language Teacher
Malta University Language School is seeking to employ a Japanese language teacher on part-time basis to teach our 30 hour Japanese courses held 3 times a year. The ideal candidate will be a Japanese national with a teaching qualification and experience teaching Japanese to foreigners at beginner level. Interested candidates are to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Host Families
Malta University Language School is seeking to recruit new host families to welcome and host our students, living in the following localities: Lija, Balzan, Attard, Birkirkara, Swatar, Iklin, and Msida.
Please contact us for more information. email: email@example.com – Tel: 21322785
5. Maltese Language Teacher
Malta University Language School is seeking to employ a Maltese language teacher on part-time basis to teach our 30 hour ‘Maltese for Foreigners’ evening courses held 3 times a year. The ideal candidate will be a Maltese national with a teaching qualification and experience. Interested candidates are to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org