Japanese For Beginners – Modules 1 & 2
This online course is being held for those individuals who have little to no prior exposure to the Japanese language and would like to learn Japanese for work, personal development and academic purposes. During these lessons, students will also learn about Japanese culture and tradition with the help of our highly-experienced teacher who is also a native speaker of the language.
This course comprises 2 modules: Module 1 is strongly recommended for absolute beginners. During this course, students will focus on the four main skills – listening, reading, speaking and writing. Module 2 builds upon the material that has already been covered and students will be able to expand upon the skills already learned in previous lessons. At the end of the course, participants will be awarded an attendance certificate.
Our Japanese for Beginners Courses: Modules 1, 2, 3 and 4 are held periodically throughout the year. Each module is delivered as a 30-hour course typically held on one evening a week with each lesson being 2 hours.
A minimum of 6 participants is required to run the course at full hours. Alternatively, our reduced hours policy will apply.
|Session||Module 1 – Thursdays||Module 2 – Tuesdays||Module 3 – Wednesdays|
|January – May 2023||–||–||–|
|June – December 2023||22nd June to 19th October||–||–|
The June 2023 session of Module 1 will take place as follows:
- Thursday 22nd June
- No lesson on 29th June (Public Holiday)
- Thursday 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th July
- Wednesday 2nd and 9th August
- Thursday 24th and 31st August
- Thursdays 7th, 14th, 28th September
- No lesson on 21st September (Public Holiday)
- Thursday 5th, 12th, 19th October
The course fee is €250 per module and includes tuition, course material for each session and an end of course certificate.
- Online Course – Courses are being held online via ZOOM
- Lesson times – 1800 – 20:00
- Duration:– 30 hours, on one evening a week, with each session being 2 hours