Summer Leisure Package
A good horse beneath you. A blue sky above. A picturesque area surrounds you. No stress! No phones! No traffic! No exhaust fumes! Just the creaking of saddle leather and the smell of clean fresh air. No experience is necessary as all riders are accompanied by a qualified instructor. Riding hats are provided. For best comfort it is recommended that both males and females wear long trousers. Price includes return transport from the Malta University Residence or Hotel Kappara and a ride of approximately 1 hour.
Discover Malta by Night
Experience the haunting beauty of our cities, which true beauty emerges under the romantic backdrop of a moonlit sky! We will visit the city of Mdina, then go to Vittoriosa for a ghost tour, have free time at Valletta Waterfront and drive around the Valletta City Bastions. Price includes a professional tour guide and return transport return transport from a bus stop a 5 minute walk from the Malta University Residence or a 15 minute walk from Hotel Kappara.
Round Malta Cruise
Cruise around the Maltese Archipelago and take in all the islands, then stop off at the Blue Lagoon for lunch and swimming! We will cruise past Valletta, Marsascala Bay, St. Thomas Bay, Island Bay, Peter’s Pool, Delimara Point, Marsaxlokk, Blue Grotto, Anchor Bay, Blue Lagoon in Comino – for swimming and sunbathing. On the way back we’ll cruise past Mellieha Bay, St. Paul’s Islands, Salina Bay, Pembroke, St. Julian’s and finally past Sliema. Price includes return transport return transport from the Malta University Residence or Hotel Kappara, a full day cruise around the islands of Malta and Comino and a cold buffet lunch.
Package Costs €82
- The activities in this package will be offered over a period of 2 weeks
Students should be staying for at least 2 weeks to book this package, otherwise it is advisable to book individual activities on arrival
- The price paid for the leisure package is non-refundable
- If you are staying in accommodation other than the Malta University Residence or Hotel Kappara, kindly contact us to check about transport for the activities before booking the package
- Activities will only be cancelled if the weather conditions affect the safety of the participants. Should a tour be cancelled or postponed we will endeavor to provide an alternative tour or day. Should you not accept the provided alternative a refund will only be issued at time of cancellation of tour.
- Due to their nature, certain activities can be physically demanding. We leave it at the student’s discretion to book this package bearing this in mind. We cannot be held responsible for damages or injuries sustained due to this.
- We will endeavor to follow the itinerary of each activity as described. Should this not be possible due to exceptional circumstances (such as weather, public feasts etc.) then we have every right to alter said itinerary without offering compensation.
- Download Flyer