The General English course is designed to provide students with the opportunity to practise all the main English skills in a dynamic, group environment.
The course is ideal for students who are looking to develop the four primary English language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening as well as sub-skills: grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Our classes are as diverse as possible in nationality as well as age to provide the best learning experience for each student.
- Entry level: Elementary (A1) to Advanced (C1)
- Age: 18+
- Course length: Minimum of 1 week
- Start date: Every Monday
- Lessons: 15 hours every week. 3 hours every day.
- Lesson times: 09:00 – 12:30 or 13:45 – 17:15
- Class size: Maximum of 14 students.
Don’t forget, the longer you stay the more you save!