Learn Medical English at the Malta University Language School, where we have close links with the Medical school, and access to the Medical school library.
Lessons are tailored to the individual needs of the students through a detailed needs analysis which is carried out as part of the initial assessment process.
Topics covered will include:
• Medical terminology including abbreviations
• Doctor/patient communication
• Common complaints/symptoms
• Body systems
Case studies and role plays form an integral part of the course, allowing students to practice their newly acquired language and vocabulary.
The package includes
• A needs analysis which enables the students to discuss their requirements with their teacher
• A classroom course with a minimum of 8 students
• 15 hours tuition per calendar week
• All teaching materials
• Official achievement and attendance certificates issued by Malta University Language School on completion of the course
Contact us for prices and further information!